Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fw:

I'm back from my little hiatus from blogging. It wasn't my fault, honestly. My Grandfather needed to borrow our modem again and it's taking a little longer than expected to get it back. So sowy!!
Forwards... Now it's true that some forwards are  interesting or funny. But those are the minority. Sometimes I wonder if people forget where the delete button is and accidentally hit forward anytime they think something is boring. 
And the naivety of people can be so annoying!
First of all, for all of you who haven't figured this out yet...


MSN IS NOT RUNNING OUT OF USERNAMES or CLOSING DOWN!!!! It just doesn't work that way. And even if it were true... you'd think that MSN would just place a notice in your inbox like they did when you signed up or when they changed to Windows Live. They won't send around a forward message!!


And I am in that 93% of people who won't pass on that prayer, or that psalm, or that picture of Jesus and I'd really appreciate if you people wouldn't flood my inbox with that stuff. Yes I'm a Christian, but...
-If that email doesn't make my day like it says it will, I'm not forwarding it to people because it probably wont make theirs either.  
-I think you're being rather demanding and annoying by trying to guilt me into sending an email.
So yeah... I treat those emails like spam, 'cus that's basically all they are.


I also don't like emails that:
1. Warn me about a virus - I have a Mac remember!!
2. Make me think of that special person's name so they will be mine (under the condition that you send to 20 people within the next 2 days :P)
3. Are sent by people who are dumb enough to think that pressing F6 after will reveal the answer.


I'm not sorry for offending anyone because at least I'm saving a lot of people like myself some annoyance if you stop sending forwards.