Monday, February 1, 2010

The Best Live Voice

Now it's okay if you don't like her style of music, but you must respect Beyonce and that amazing powerhouse of a voice. No one can deny that she is a brilliant singer with stunning vocal skills and best of all... it's not only when she's in the studio.

She is also one of the few artists who I've heard perform almost perfectly each time on stage. I'm not saying her concerts are the best as a lot more makes a concert than the singing itself (these days at least) but who needs all the frills when you can reproduce each note flawlessly. Note also that she does this all while on her knees, swinging her head around dirty dancing on the floor. A lot of live performances where a lot of dancing was involved, I notice that the singing is never that great. But I've seen Beyonce drag herself all over the stage and then still manage to impress with vocals. 
It' true that she can be a bit scream-ish sometimes but still... her voice is made up of pure awesomeness!!  
Tell me I'm lying...

3 comments:

Arya ^_^ said...

agreed.

groovacious said...

I agree with you, Beyonce is certainly a powerhouse, I adore raw talent.

Levi said...

yup!

Post a Comment