Saturday, January 30, 2010

URL Change?? Need Your Help

If there are any real frequent visitors to this blog (I hope there are a few at least :P) I'd like your opinion again. By again, I'm referring to the time I consulted you guys about the change in template.
This time I'm contemplating changing the URL of my blog. I'd given it it's current URL when I'd been new to the whole blogging thing and had no idea what I was going to do with this blog. I guess I'm still in that spot :P as you've probably noticed by the lack of a consistent theme to any of my posts. But I at least now have a name that I think I'm keeping and the URL might be more appropriate as www.cafe-denim.blogspot.com or maybe without the hyphen... I don't know. Just give me some feedback. Tell me which of these you like...
www.cafedenimblogspot.com
www.cafe-denim.blogspot.com
or it could be something with my name (LeVi - for those of you who don't know) or jeans (lol) as it's always brought up about my name.
I'm just a bit concerned about changing it and I like having a Trinidadian reference in the URL.
Lemme' Know!!

2 comments:

Arya ^_^ said...

i would definitely say cafedenim.blogspot..... easy to remember..and more direct...but then again something with Levi and Jeans would be cute too..!
^_^

Sure Denim Magazine said...

I think its perfect, better than mine

Post a Comment