Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost Over

Thursday night... Physics exam in the morning and I'm writing after having done practically no revision/studies... Did I mention that I have Physics Exam in the morning?? That exam has the potential to be the most difficult and challenging exam of all this week (that means it'll have to surpass the difficulty of AS Maths which would be quite a feat in itself). Maybe I'm just getting a tad too complacent with my blessing of an ability to do fairly well under difficult standards with little to no work.
Hmmm... I know Moments, Heat, Gas Laws (I think...), Forces....
These End-of-Year Exams have proven to be the strangest for me. This is the first time tat I've felt no drive or reason to try to do well... I think I will still make decent grades but still... I feel a bit slow. I just want these exams to finish!! But that reality is dormant until Tuesday.


1 comments:

Coeur Sacré said...

That's just the reality of it.... Form 4 makes you stupid..no-one is really "smart" in Form 4, and if you find such a person..shoot them, they defy reality.

Post a Comment