Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Book of Mac


-half-day at school...
-turn on phone
- *text* "Guess what I've got..." -Dad
- heart skips a beat

Talk about dramatic. Of course the instant I read the text, I knew he'd meant the Macbooks(, his and mine). That was Wednesday. It's Saturday and I'm typing this from my Mac now. What do I think about it?
Amazing...
-Perfect User Interface
-Super fast
-Extremely Useful multi-touch gestures for the trackpad. 
- Absolutely Stunning!!!
The aluminium body is beautiful and I can't stop rubbing it at the palm rests( a bit odd? I know).

Well, that was the first thing on my mind for this post, and about our Cricket Competition we had to plan for our P.E. CSEC SBA?

Surprisingly everything played out pretty well! Our team came 3rd/4th (we didn't play for the losing positions). Not too bad if you ask me... We had loads of fun and now I feel that I can actually watch a cricket match and understand what they're saying about the scores. My role was as a journalist s I took loads of pictures and just two or three interviews. I think we, the other journalists and I, are going to plan a blog/website. Let you guys know more soon!

Time to play with my mac some more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment