Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lithium...

Hmmm... so I guess the name of this post may seem a bit weird. Actually it's only there because I recently remembered that I had some Evanescence songs a while ago but I couldn't remember where so re-downloaded them: Lithium
 Call Me When You're Sober
 Bring Me To Life
 My Immortal

So... I recently read a friend's blog about '...'s (triple dots). I am always wary of using them too often here but as he stated, he's gonna' continue using them loads so I guess I take inspiration from him so guys... say hello to triple dotting!! And lots too...

Studying is becoming exceptionally difficult... um.... especially since I got this Macbook. Anyone got study tips.... like, I'm contemplating giving my Macbook to my mother until after exams. 

On the topic of the Macbook... Why did Apple discontinue my Macbook and make it into a Macbook Pro... with a faster processor and for $100.00 USD less!!! That kinda pissed me off... but I still adore my Macbook. I will probably Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Why get Windows 7 (a pretty version of the notorious Vista)??

I was recently looking at my music library on iTunes on my old desktop PC and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I have almost reached a benchmark of 800 songs! I know more is not necessarily better but it's still kinda nice...

Well maybe my posts will become less random during summer vacation when I'm noy so distracted. I may even take a shot at writing (try my hand at poetry composition?)... Well see ya!! 

  

4 comments:

Coeur Sacré said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coeur Sacré said...

I never blogged about triple dots.... I blogged about dots in general..I mean... who always uses exactly 3 all the time ? But cool to see you're supporting..

Sahara187 said...

Hope you do try the poetry...all the best with it.

Anonymous said...

They're called an ellipsis.

Post a Comment