Sunday, June 7, 2009

Häagen-Dazs

Which of you, my friends, do not absolutely adore Haagen-Dazs ice cream? My family and I go to their 'restaurant' on some weekends (like today). My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Haagen-Dazs' taste sure hasn't lost its luster after all this time. Smooth, perfect consistency ice cream. I believe the restaurant also has Wi-Fi internet so I may consider taking my laptop there... you know 'cause I love blogging so much that I wanna' do even when I'm eating ice cream ;p. 
Hmm... what is my favourite flavour you ask? Yes you do ask... I'd have a tough decision between Vanilla, Dulce de Leche (prev. pic), Banoffee (banana-toffee) and Bailey's (I'm an alcoholic!!). 

If you haven't tasted Haagen-Dazs, your life is not complete and if you've tasted it and thought Nothing Special, you have no taste and cannot recognize quality... (Hope I didn't offend anyone lol)

1 comments:

Kabeer said...

Levi! haagen dazs tastes like cat puke...lol jk (or am I?) anywayyz this is kabeer i switched to this blog so follow me here haha

Post a Comment