Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Thoughts

I HATE waking up... It's such a horrible experience, especially when you have to wake up at 5:30am and you can't go to sleep before 12:00pm. And I don't mean wont I mean can't. Even if I go to bed at 9:00 I'll stay awake until 12:00. But so what right?... They say on average you should get 6-8 hours of sleep and I get a half-hour below the lower boundary. Well I would kill for that half-hour extra! I don't know... I guess I feel okay after I've got up and showered but the act of waking up is extremely demanding of one's willpower. I like to think of my self as being a strong willed person for forcing myself awake... then the feeling fades when I realize that after all the self promises the night before... I still hadn't done my homework...
The night is my time too I guess... I can stay up 'till 3:00 am for no other reason than the thought that if I go to sleep then I'd be wasting time. Yup I'm the dark mysterious type ladies... XD just kidding! Yeh anyone else feel the same...? Probably not huh?

Ok I need to develop a talent... So I play piano averagely but averagely doesn't cut it...
I think I should write... just anything... stories, poems, songs... whatever. I mean, I don't know if I'm any good at it but it's something right? And it doesn't take much to develop the technique... just read a lot and develop my own writing style. I've cut back quite alot on my reading though but I can probably get that started again...


0 comments:

Post a Comment