Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Music makes me lose control...

I am officially a music addict... I can't live without it...
When I walk the corridors of school I'm singing (embarrassing I know but...).
At home it's blasting from the computer speakers.
Anywhere else my earphones are in my ears.
I'm also becoming a bit of an audiophile... I refuse to listen to low quality sound... and for Christmas I was thinking of getting some good over ear headphones but then I found my Dad's Sennheiser HD-497's.
But now I can't stop... When I should be studying... music.... reading... music... anything productive....nah- music. Actually right now I have Message in A Bottle playing... ok now Little House by The Fray.
I don't know why... I guess music seems like an easy high for me... not that I know a real high hehe I'm only 14 jeez but you probably get me...
The whole brain stimulating pattern thing really works for me too. When I listen to music it's really ever casual listening. I'm always focussed on picking out the different instruments:
The Drum pattern
Guitar Lead
Piano if any
or Synth Patterns
Vocal Harmonies
I love isolating each one in my mind... especially separating vocal harmonies into individual melodies! I just go nuts! That's why I like full sounding music like Coldplay, The Fray and other stuff like that with lots of patterns to decipher. Well just more random thoughts for your enjoyment and contemplation :)


2 comments:

Coeur Sacré said...

Here's a few good songs for you to check out...
Res - They Say Vision
U2 - City Of Blinding Light
Jessie Cook - Bogata By Bus
*gets phone where I store song names for future searching*
Stickleback - Jilted
Frank Black - Robert Onion
Peter White - Bright

Knock yourself out with those lol

Levi said...

Kool thanks!

Post a Comment