Wednesday, May 20, 2009

April 20th...

It's extremely scary... Am I really expected to know this chemistry for CSEC?! That's absurd!
I can breeze through quite a bit of a physics past paper but when it comes to Chemistry... well to put it simply, "I SUCK!!"
Next....

I went to swimming today. Yes, Scouts' Swimming. Hmm... I've accepted the fact that I am a delinquent when it comes to scouting, but why must it be so? I don't get anything passed, I don't go to any events, heck all I do is swim and sail and frankly I hate that. So why not just try harder one might ask. Well I think I would have if the solution was so simple but the fact of the matter is... it's not that simple.
Monday- I've given up the main scout day for Physics lessons.
Tuesday- Swim
Wednesday- Swim
Thursday - No scouting
Friday - Sailing
Saturday - Laziness!!!
Sunday - No scouting
Next...

I've made up a nice sounding chord progression on the piano! Too bad I haven't made a melody...
Key of C minor.
Should probably work on a melody. I mean, what good is a bunch of chords without a melody, anyone can do that. Maybe that's it. Maybe I'm just anybody/nobody... Haha stupid sob story. Who gets emotional over not making up a melody for a song?... WOW.

Thank You for reading my most random post to date!

P.S. - I write like this when I'm bored... so expect loads. *dramatic horror music (the kind that goes ' dah dah dahhh...' on three Minor lower notes) hehe *

1 comments:

Sahara187 said...

Someones busy...o_0

Post a Comment