Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thai is The Stuff!


Yesterday, on returning from sailing, we planned to go out to get something to eat. Well in my mind I was thinking along the lines of Subway, Burger King... but we had dressed up just in case... 'cause we were heading to Tamnak Thai! Only because my Dad had eaten there not to long before and said the food was delish( courtesy Rachel Ray). Well was he right! I'd never actually eaten Thai food before, being a Trini- haha.But My mother and sister are the epitome of Trini. Everytime we go to a restaurant, the order CHICKEN and will not touch the shrimp or beef or pork. Why? "Because we like chicken and I just don't know if I'll like the other stuff," - Steups (sucking teeth).

Anyway to the point... Thai food is awsome - all the spices, peanut sauces, curries! And jazmine rice with your order. The drinks are great too - smoothies, martinis and red wine (although the wine was a bit too room temp. - coulda been a bit cooler).
Our favourite was the Veggies in Green Curry.

Maybe you can try it out. It's round the Sanannah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment