Sunday, May 17, 2009

Macbook..yay!


So soon I'll be ordering my 1st laptop, a Macbook hopefully. Up until now I've been a Windows user... so I'm excited for the change.
I'm also considering buying an iPod Touch but not sure if it's worth it. You see, I've had a bit of bad luck with mp3 players in the past. My 1st major one, a Creative Zen: Vision M, fell to its demise down the staircase in my house. And only a few weeks ago, I return from Camp to find my Zune 80, after having been used by my sister, not working and without any simple remedy. So I'm considering buying the touch as so many of my friends have it and it's awsome!! But I don't want another device to crash on me after only a year...

2 comments:

Kabeer. said...

Get the Itouch. No question. This is Kabber, btw. Somehow, you indirectly convinced me to join this. But, im such a failure at life that I'll probably forget about this in a few weeks.

Coeur Sacré said...

(lawl @ CoolHandsomeKid)
If you've had such bad luck with mp3/mp4 players then I advise the Macbook... I plan to get one too...hopefully.

Post a Comment