Monday, May 18, 2009

Home-work... Bad


What's the deal with homework guys. To continue stimulating the brains of the students outside of school? Doesn't really help me, I could be studying with the time it takes to do the damn homework. It also creates added stress for us when we fail to complete the given assignments. I know my peeps at school agree with what I'm saying. Abolish homework! Our brains need a break!
But no... now we have penalties for not doing homework. They call our parents, even send us home. I'm the one getting an education here. If I, on my own discretion, disregard the given homework as unnecessary, then it's my choice! Why do teachers care so much? They get paid anyway... Jeez.

1 comments:

Coeur Sacré said...

You're just saying that because you didn't do the french essay.
Btw you could be a new wave momement leader thing with this "Abolish Homework" lawl.

Post a Comment