Friday, May 29, 2009

Ow...Ouch! Ah!!!!

In reply to my friend's post about the Dragon's Twelve Exercise, my legs are killing me!
It was given to us during a P.E. SBA examination for practical karate.The exercise begins by doing 12 pushups, 12 jack-knife crunches and 12 squats with reverse punches. Easy huh?! It is... until you reach the next set of 11 pushups, crunches and squats, then 10 ... all the way down to 1. I'm okay with the push ups and the jack knives but my legs are my weak point. I can do squats but at the rate Sensei made us do them was ridiculously demanding of my muscles.
Now, a whole day after, I can barely walk down a flight of stairs, sit in a chair or even walk properly. After this aweful experience I've come to a conclusion: When my legs feel better (lol), I will attempt a Dragon's Twelve everyday.
...No I'm not barking mad... I have been challenged and now I wish to overcome the Dargon's Twelve. If I get really good at it, I'll have reached a new bench mark in sacrifice and self-discipline...

3 comments:

Kabeer. said...

lmao. i think im going to start doing that too...once my legs heal haha

Kabeer. said...

BTW levi im closing this account and opening a new one later. don't ask why.

Coeur Sacré said...

lol that was my plan too, but I plan to do it once a week, not once a day...

Post a Comment