Thursday, May 14, 2009

Atheism? Why?...

Okay so I'm having a bit of confusion with my religion etc. It's just a time when I know too much to simply have the kind of 'blind' faith. But I'm searching, not giving up like others I know... friends who've bidden the Lord farewell for now (while still pretending to know and follow him).
Friends who are proud atheists in school...
But why?
-What is the point of life then, my purpose? Religion is purpose...
-Who can I go to then? God is our comforter and strength...
-How can he be real? How can he not...
-Evolution...Probably led by God
-Big Bang... Has anyone ever read Genesis??Light came 1st then the sun... how could anyone just make that up in the time the bible was written?
- And I hate to make the whole thing seem so simple but last and probably least - I'd rather go through life believing in God to find out that there is no God than to not believe and find out that there is...

Make sense? It should... Atheism is as ridiculous as atheists see religion...

1 comments:

Kabeer. said...

word

Post a Comment