Sunday, January 3, 2010

Granddad! Journal?

My Grandfather is snoozing away in my sisters room.
Today, he arrived from England and as usual, my sister gladly gave up her room for him. Granddad is always coming down to little old T&T. It's all these places he's got rented out with uncooperative tenants and such things which fail to capture my interest. But it is nice having him around the house. His presence is just comforting when Mom's out or Dad's working late, even when he's tucked away in my sister's tiny four-walled thing that we allow to be called a bedroom.
With Granddad come gifts from Grandma of course. A bottle of La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent (smells good!) and this awesome little journal with which I have taken a photo. (Webcams  make blogging so much easier :D)


Thanks Grandma!! (And I apologize for my goofy smile and curly hair which might completely freak her out because curliness was generally nonexistent the last time she saw me)
I love the Journal (yes... I will refer to it capitalized) and its awesome Black Moroccan design. I can't wait to start writing in it but I'm refraining because this one will be different to all the others that have come before.... All the others... were ruined on the first page :(.  Usually it was because I didn't like how my handwriting had looked or the pen or what I'd written. And this one is the most beautiful one I've had yet. So yes, this one will be The One.
But first I must learn how to journal. Because really, I've not the slightest clue! Maybe I'll write in it like a diary or maybe write poems and stories. Maybe I'll do both. Who knows!? This could be the beginning of a book your kid's will read someday... okay maybe a little over the top there...
Anyways, I'd really like to thank Grandma for being such a door opener for me, just with this simple gift.
Awww... isn't that sweet... :D

3 comments:

Arya ^_^ said...

very sweet :) ..so have you decided .. what your going to write ?

Levi said...

:D Actually not really - I'm just waiting for the perfect burst of inspiration. But as soon as I do I'll definitely let you guys know ;)

Arya ^_^ said...

yay :)

Post a Comment