Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why'd They Give Her Bieber?

Thursday was my sister's birthday so we had a bunch of her friends over yesterday just to hang out and whatever. I've got to say though, my sis has got a great bunch of friends and you know what? Good for her!
I mean, on Thursday, one of her friends took a cake that their mom had made for her and the class threw a little surprise party for her. And two girls whose birthdays were both on Wednesday, had no such luck... though they still got some cake from my sisters 'party'. When I met them here on Saturday, they seemed pretty cool, for 12-13 year old's, that is. So I guess I'm glad that she's got a solid group of friends and apparently she's sorta' popular... in the funny, cool girl way. The only problem I have with her friends is....
that one of them gave her the Justin Bieber CD.


Okay, I don't like him but I'm not a hater, I just think that a 15 year old guy shouldn't have a recording contract at that age. I mean, his voice is not gonna' stay that way forever and you can't guarantee that it'll change for the better... Look at Britney Spears. Plus, he's only popular because there are a bunch of shallow girls out there who think he's  "sooo cute!". His music really isn't that great.

This was just a quick double post :)

3 comments:

Arya ^_^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arya ^_^ said...

OKay...no offense to your sister's taste in music..but umm he cant sing. :( ..yeah i really hope that when his voice cracks , it sounds better. But that was still sweet of her friends to surprise her :)

Kat <3 said...

hah i agree with you. i really dont like justin beiber at all lol. im follwing you- follow me back :))))



http://allyouneedislove725.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment