Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas, Chez Moi

I love Christmas time in my house, just because my mom usually goes insane with the decorating. This year wasn't as crazy but the house is still nicely decorated. The monotony of putting up the Christmas tree almost got to me last night though and my dad is camping this weekend so I had to do the lights. We usually don't skimp on the lights on the tree but this year we were a little short. Actually, I think that this is the earliest that we've ever set up the tree before. Normally we put it up the 1st week of December - not indulging in the premature Christmas season that everyone else celebrates. Well here are some shots of what's up... not much- my camera battery was about to die-- sorry--



6 comments:

mnm1309 said...

Wow, you start early, although I think you have plenty of lights :)
We're moving so we won't have any of our Christmas stuff when we finally get to our new house .

Levi said...

Thanks about the lights but if you think we start early, imagine that half the country starts in late October!! Hope the move goes well for you guys though!!

LibbyMarie said...

Woooow. :)
That looks really nice. My papa doesn't really do the whole tree thing anymore. I wish he did though. Maybe I can convince him this year. :) Nice blog, btw. My names Libby.

Levi said...

Try to convince himm :D And thanks Libby!

LibbyMarie said...

He said I could if I wanted to!
Yuuusss!

Lydia said...

Those are really pretty. I wish my mom was the same way. But no, my house looks so boring. The same every time :/

Post a Comment