Monday, November 9, 2009

Hair Dilemma!?


Hi all! I've decided to introduce a new feature to my posts (when I do post). Song of the day!!
So here it is guys - Song of the Day: Billy Talent - Red Flag

What happened to my nice, simply wavy head of hair? Now I've got this barely manageable mop of charcoal curls sitting up there. I really do have strange hair though. It goes from straight to wavy to curly depending on the length. This really doesn't fit in with my race either-- I'm supposedly a direct indian descent with absolutely nothing else in me-- Try telling my friends that. Apparently I'm crossed with caucasian somewhere to them. Their judgement might not be purely based on looks though but more on the fact that I don't speak the typical Trinidadian dialect (blame my parents for Standard English upbringing -- darn them!).
But back to my hair-- so it's really strange and this is probably the longest I've ever had it before. Recently I've been controlling it with a medium hold serum but now it seems like I'll have to use the whole bottle to get it to work right! You see, if my hair gets too dry, it becomes an afro and that doesn't fare well for me at school (no freedom of self-expression here guys-- it's not America). But tomorrow I'm gonna let it go without the serum and see what 'pops up' :D
If anyone actually reads this collection of my most random thoughts and ideas, tell me about your hair! Be interesting if others have as much trouble as I do.
BTW I am getting a haircut on Saturday so one more week of my captivating curls! Let's see what we can do with them. My hair pretty much looks like a black version of the above guy's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment