Friday, November 20, 2009

Super Stress

This is probably the most stressed out I've ever felt in my life. Seriously...
My Biology lab book has gone missing, exams are in a week and I'm not nearly prepared and I have a Phys. Ed. School Based Assessment project due in a week.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the CSEC  program, that lab-book has the potential to guarantee you 20% before even sitting the exams. And it's gone missing. I'd been absent for two Biology labs so I haven't seen it for a while. Well on Wednesday, we had a lab and when I went to the box to get my  book, it wasn't there (we're not allowed to take the lab-books home so teachers keep them). After I'd searched my locker and home, and my teacher had searched through even other subjects' lab books, we we're no closer to the book. We've come to the conclusion that someone must have stolen, or borrowed as they'd like to put it, my lab-book. Note that these are labs I've been doing since last year. If I don't get it back, I'l have to re-write all my labs...

As usual I'm not prepared properly for exams in a week.

And there is a P.E. Project due next week which also accounts for 20% of your final grade even before you enter the examination room. I haven't started- I'm that bad of a procrastinator. Right now... I hate my life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw.. that sucks. I would suggest copying a buddy's work.. And to get away with plagiarism, just write it in your own words (which is practically rewriting them all over again) But hey! at least you'll save time thinking, right?

Levi said...

Yeh well that's probably what my teacher is going to do. She would never setup all those labs for me to do over so I assume she'll give me the results and let me re-write them :) still sucks though.

Post a Comment