Thursday, November 19, 2009

Insecurities Re:

Today one of my good friends and fellow blogger (www.thedarktrail.blogspot.com) composed a post about insecurities and low self-esteem etc.
I felt like I had to write something about this 'cuz I can completely relate! It may not seem as obvious now, but a while ago, I had very low opinions of myself. I was the smart, quiet kid with a small group of friends who had a hard time socializing. I don't really know what sparked the change but as time passed, I began to realize that (and this may sound bad but I'm saying what I really found) what other guys, who obviously thought highly of themselves,  seemed so proud of... I had too, and at times more!! I started not caring what everyone thought about me and began to see myself as a pretty cool guy :D
Don't get me wrong... I'm not Sir Flaunts-a-lot now but I have come a long way in getting over my shy and reserved ways.  I still find it hard to socialize with certain groups of people who just seem completely different to me but I try at least a lot more than I did before.
Well just a random, boring post haha When something interesting happens, I'll let you guys know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment