Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do I Have Swine Flu??


It's that time of the school year when we get a couple sporadic days off because of
Parent-Teachers Day for the other forms/grades over a period of 2 weeks. Today was one of those days and lucky me! - I'm sick. Woke up this morning feeling extremely congested and with the most awful sore throat I have ever had. I popped two Panadol's (Dad doesn't believe in symptom relief meds), gargled with some salt water and vinegar water and slumped down before the television. Great, paid informercials! So basically that's been my day. Well, with me swapping between that and my computer.
What would you consider to be the worst symptom?
Head aches?
Congestion?
Cough?
For me it's the sore throat. Throw any of the others at me but PLEASE not a sore throat. It is the most painful and annoying symptom ever, especially when paired with a cough, like today.
And my Dad called from work to ask about my symptoms just in case I had swine flu. Thanks Dad...
At the moment it doesn't look like it though. But how cool would it be to have swine flu?

Actually scratch that last statement. That was just plain stupid to say.
Oh well... might miss school tomorrow; I don't know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment