Thursday, December 3, 2009

Destroyer of Physics

I destroyed that Physics Exam!!
I was feeling great about it too until some friends and I were discussing it afterwards and I realised that I'd forgotten to finish the question... Don't know if you'll understand what I'm saying but they asked to find the  potential difference across a car motor and instead I only did the first part which was find the resistance and then  somehow I thought I was done... I'm such an idiot... who destroyed that exam LOL
How could I just forget to calculate the resistance? (note that I said forget to not forget how to 'cuz I knew how just honestly forgot to do it) I mean the equation is V=IR jeez...
Oh well guess I'm just a forgetful 14 year old who likes Vanilla ice cream over Chocolate any day......What?!
Ah well off to Ad Maths lessons soon...
Felt like writing a pretty random post today... like most days :)



3 comments:

Kabeer said...

lmao were u high or something when u wrote this? haha jk jk

Levi said...

I think I was lol but not on the regular stuff XD jk jk

Arya ^_^ said...

3 moths of physics and i almost died...seriously how do you do it!!!( im speaking generally ofcourse to all physics lovers..or study-ers w/e)

oh and vanilla ROCKS ... better than chocolate ANY DAY! =P

Post a Comment