Sunday, December 13, 2009

Surfthechannel.com

I haven't posted since December 9th?!!
Sowy... though it's not exactly the longest break I've taken between posts is it? Um... the reason I feel a bit guilty is because I don't have a good reason at all for not posting... What have I been doing the last few days?
Watching Heroes on surfthechannel.com

Okay so Heroes isn't exactly the most serious or realistic show but hey! That's just the type of TV I like so get over it.

Surfthechanel.com is a lifesaver! It's got me through so many situations of boredom at home it's unbelievable. All it is is a site that allows you to watch almost any television show from the first episode to the last by linking you to other sites. That's the way I like to watch TV. Not - They get married today but the next time you see the show they have a 4 year old son!!!
So the way I use it is to pick one show and watch it from start to finish.
So far I've watched
Scrubs
Lost
Supernatural
House MD
and now... Heroes.
The best place to watch them is Megavideo.com but it only allows you 72mins of viewing then you have to wait another 54mins before you can watch again.
To get around this you can use Hotspot Shield which generates a false ip address so that when your reguar address has been blocked for 54mins then you can use the false one.
Try it guys I get so hooked once I start watching.

5 comments:

GOALs69 said...

I've just gotten into Heroes too! I'm all caught up! Watching Episodes from Season 4 now. Season 2 sucked and Season 3 got better. Season 4 is going to be a good one, I feel it. Where are you in Heroes?

Levi said...

Haha nice! Heroes is great :) I've just started Season 3. What's up with the whole Niki thing and ice powers? Don't tell me though lol. Kool to know that I'm not the only one who watches Heroes- I was feeling guilty for watching a superhero show lol but it's more than that so it's okay.

Kabeer said...

Im gonna start watching house :D
btw Levi impressive 21 followers!
I only have 2 and one of them is me lol.

Levi said...

:) House is awesome and thanks Kabeer!!

GOALs69 said...

Nicky and her ice powers is really weird, but Ali Larter is amazing, so it's ok!

Post a Comment