Friday, December 4, 2009

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub

Ok I'm drowning in excitement right now 'cuz.......... Scrubs is back!! 
So only one of the most amazingly funny shows has returned with a new season featuring a pregnant Elliot and Professors Cox, J.D and Turk, lecturing at a teaching hospital. And that's just sooo far (I've only watched about 15 minutes of the 1st episode). If you're into watching a comedy which still follows a decent  plot PLEASE watch Scrubs. It is one of my favourite shows of all time, along with Lost, House MD and Supernatural.

Ok I'm now reading an article saying that soon a new main character will be taking J.D.'s place soon. Um... How can Scrubs exist without J.D.? I'm a bit nervous about the changes. Apparently, the cast had told that there would be no Season 9 and so moved on  to new shows. Then when the new season was announced, they were occupied... :(

Hopefully this new version of Scrubs is as good as the old one...

Oh today my Mom got her new car :) a Skoda Octavia... I'm loving it so far. Cars are so expensive here. If we lived in the US or UK we'd probably be driving BMW's or something *sigh*...



0 comments:

Post a Comment