Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Last Day Of School

Today was the last day of school. Oddly, I don't feel quite liberated as yet but maybe as the vacation continues I will. But my opinion sure isn't shared by my friends. I was watching one of them after we'd finished our last exam today. He just plopped onto a bench at school with a sigh, as if all the hard work and stress of the term had been expelled in that one breath. It's nice to know that everyone else is feeling good about it.
So I'm ready for some irrationally late nights filled with television watching and the computer. Be expecting some more frequent posts I guess... hopefully if I'm not too preoccupied being lazy...

3 comments:

Kabeer said...

haha me too

GOALs69 said...

My last day is the 17th. Everyone is out before me and it sucks!

groovacious said...

mhm I'd love a weekend of just sitting on my ass and watching quirky movies or guilty-pleasure teen dramas.

Post a Comment