Monday, December 14, 2009

Mom's Back

Mom's back from Florida!!
She gave me two of the books that I'd wanted and I told her to keep the other two for Christmas. Oh and she gave me my Crash Kings CD and quite a few shirts--
Okay so my Mom bought me clothes but... she's pretty good at it! I absolutely love the shirts she bought!
The books she gave me were I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak (author of my dearly beloved The Book Thief) and The Giver by this guy whose name I do not recall. I think I'll start with I Am The Messenger so expect some feedback on that one soon....ish :D depends on how much time I spend reading...

2 comments:

GOALs69 said...

The Giver by Lois Lowry? I LOVE that book! The Messenger sounds good too, i've picked it up a couple times

Moccasins and Headphones said...

i haven't read the messenger but I have read several other books by Markus Zusak and all were really good....

Post a Comment