Tuesday, December 22, 2009

White Winter Hymnal

Ok, so the title of this post is a Fleet Foxes song... I'm addicted okay?! They really are amazing and that song gives me the Christmas chills.  
Today I finally got that Christmas feel. Yes, the decorations were up, the tree was up, sorrel was made... but the 'Christmas' was missing. I think it because there was a lot of clutter around the house and it was only properly cleaned up today. Plus today Mom made her Christmas Fruit Cakes. And it's 'Cakes' because she makes for the entire world!! There's one for her boss, one for her mother... hard to keep track really. I helped her bake them so they taste great (Naturally- I mean come on, it's me!).
I've also been blasting Fleet Foxes' tunes from my Macbook's Logitech speakers all day. Songs like Tiger Mountain Peasant Song, White Winter Hymnal, Ragged Wood  and Mykonos.
I guess a combination of all of the above brought out the 'Christmass feel' and not a second too early. Christmas is on Friday people!
Hmm... now something to make this post actually worth your reading it :D:
Um... Oh... got one - Yesterday my Dad saw a policeman on his motorcycle, hit a guy as he was trying to cross the highway (what's new kids) and not stop. The guy apparently flew as high as our ceiling according to Dad. The highway was completely clear too and yet the policeman managed to find a way to hit the guy. It was one of those awkward situations where two people need to pass each other but keep stepping to the same side. Ridiculous really.
Well there you go - Now you've officially not wasted your time. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment