Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Exam Review!

So let's see, so far I've done English Language, Literature, Physics P1(multiple choice), Chemistry P1 and 3 (MC and long answer structure), Biology P1 and Mathematics.
Review:

Language: Overall... okay... wrote a horrible essay though- wanted to barf as I wrote it.
Literature: Luved it! Feel super confident about my performance there. Surprising considering that I studied for the first time last night for half and hour!
Physics: Average/Easy  somewhere in between
Chemistry: Hard!! Ugh  Chemistry sucks... okay usually I enjoy it but this test was mean.
Biology: EZ
Mathematics: Hmmmm.....Potential 100% I think. Though probably not, in the 90's maybe. Weird since everyone else thinks I'm crazy...

Tomorrow I have French and I haven't started studying yet... I haven't actually done much studying at all during these exams...

1 comments:

Kabeer said...

7 down, 6 to go :D cant wait till its over. but friday is add maths AND chem = double rape

Post a Comment